INCLUDED IN THE PACOJET JUNIOR CARE CATERING EDITION
- Pacojet Junior complete with accessories, plus 1 standard blade and 1 beaker
- PJ42249 1 Pack of 4 Pacojet beakers with lids totals 4
- Total of 5 beakers included with this system
- PJ92238 Pacojet Care Catering Recipe Book (multilanguages)
- Available in Metallic Blue or Orange Edition
PACOjET CARE CATERING RECIPE BOOK
- The Pacojet Care Catering Recipe Book is for chefs and family members interested in producing pureed foods for persons with chewing and swallowing difficulties
- Discover a wide variety of dietary options that can be prepared with ease using the Pacojet, illustrated with simple, step-by-step instructions
- A range of natural thickening agents will be explored to show how their usage affects various special diets and food consistencies
- Many recipes will serve as inspiration for your own food creations and new serving styles
- Balanced diets tailored to the most varied needs of residents or patients
- From coffee, tea, oatmeal drinks and other beverages, to finger foods, appetisers and main courses through to desserts
- Recipes in this book cover the full spectrum of menu options
Meet the newest member of our product line: The Pacojet Junior. This lower-cost, entry-level model focuses on the essential competency of pacotizing: i.e. micro-pureeing freshly-prepared, deep-frozen foods without thawing – with the same high quality you’ve come to expect. The world of pacotizing is now accessible in original quality to even the most price-sensitive consumer!
The Pacojet Junior:
- Same overall dimensions as the Pacojet 2
- Introduces new chefs to the unparalleled results and cost-savings of the Pacojet cooking system.
- Opens the door to purchasing a starter model or additional machines.
- Facilitates perfect preparation, reducing workload during à la minute service in restaurants as well as the banquet and catering industry.
- The Pacojet Junior streamlines your mise en place – success guaranteed.
- Overfill Rescue Function– senses and recovers overfilled beaker contents automatically without the need to thaw.
- Standby Mode